Tuesday, December 16, 2008

my cousin









he...
is my cousin...
name leong kah fai...
very naughty...
he is 3 years old...
make me feel tired...
coz run here n there...
n...
love sweet very much...
no sweet...
no smile...











he is also my cousin...
name yu jia le...
also very naughty...
coz always wanted to take off my pants...
his sister teach him de...
he is 6 years old...










she is my cousin too..
she is 16 yeas old...
name yu wei wei...
above her is her brother...
always picit me 1...
fingernails as her weapon...
OH MY GOD!!!

1 comment:

  1. whua..
    take off ur pants??
    o.o..
    whua..
    keng lui bo..
    fingernails long as ur xin mei d ar??
    kakax..
    whua..
    u fun luh...
    holiday got people , i mean all this cuties
    play with you....
    shuang luh....
    kay, meet you at my blog la..
    kakax.

    ReplyDelete